Are you a food vendor interested in selling food at our festival? Perhaps, you are a retail vendor who would like to sell your homemade crafts, jewelry, candle products, soaps, toys, fashion accessories, etc.? If you are, please download the applicable vendor application and submit prior to the deadline. We can't wait to see you at the festival!
The food vendor application deadline is March 15, 2023. - NO EXCEPTIONS
The retail vendor application deadline is March 25, 2023.
NOTE: This year we will NOT be providing any electricity. You may bring one generator if necessary.
If you have any questions, you may contact Starr Warson (559) 793-8112 or email email@example.com.
1. What time should I arrive?
Vendors are to enter the park from Sequoia Ave to Ono Parkway St. from 7:00am to 8:00am, the day of the event. All non-food truck vehicles must leave the loading area and park at 775 N. Elmwood Ave, Lindsay, CA immediately after unloading.
2. What time may I start setting up my booth?
Vendors may set-up from 7:00am to 8:00am on the day of the event.
3. Will electricity, canopies, tables, water, dollies, etc be provided for me?
No, vendors are to provide all of their own equipment, including a small power generator if needed.
4. Where is my booth located?
Your booth location will be given upon vendor's arrival.
5. How much does a booth cost?
Download the applicable vendor (retail or food) application above to see what the fees are. Retail and vendor fees are different.
6. What time do I need to be ready for operation?
Vendors need to be ready for operation by 10:00am.
7. What time is do I need to leave?
All equipment and displays must leave no later than 5:00pm on the day of the event.
8. Who do I make my check payable to?
9. Can I pay my application fees online or electronically?
10. How do I submit my vendor application?
Two delivery methods:
Hand deliver to: 246 E Honolulu St., Lindsay, CA 93247 (Mon - Fri, 9:00am-5:00am)
Mail to: Lindsay Kiwanis
PO Box 996
Lindsay, CA 93247